Production Brewer 9.23.19
Seeking a passionate brewer to join our production team. Ideal candidate is looking to constantly learn and grow with the position.
- Operation of 3 Vessel 10 BBL Brewhouse
- Fermentation Monitoring and dry-hopping
- Cellar-work including carbonation testing and beer transfers
- Yeast pitching and harvesting
- Ensure all brewing areas and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained
- Assist Head Brewer with Brewday tasks and improving current Brewing Quality.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with staff and management
- Two years of Professional brewing experience
- Formal Brewing Education or degree in related field recommended but not required
- Strong Mechanical Background and ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing work environment
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift as well as lift 55 pounds and maneuver 160 pounds safely.
- Experience stooping, bending, crouching, reaching, Squatting, Dodge, Dip, Dive, Duck, Dodge
Competitive pay with potential for overtime and room for advancement. Pay rates commensurate with experience (Range of $17-$24/hour). Medical, Dental, Vision offered after 90 Day Period.
Apply at [email protected]g.com with Resume and Cover Letter with Title “Now Hiring Production Brewer”
Taproom Beer-Tender 8.27.19
We’re looking to add additional beer-tenders to our Taproom Staff. This is a part-time position which will require at minimum 2 shifts per week.
- ServSafe or Tips or Taps certification up to date
- Bartending / Service industry experience a plus
- General knowledge of Craft beer and desire to learn more
- Ability to work Solo and in a Team maintaining impeccable quality standards
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Ability to lift 55 lbs and move up to 160 lbs
Apply at [email protected]g.com with Resume and Title “Now Hiring Taproom Beer-Tender”